Posted to uk.d-i-y
Grimly Curmudgeon Grimly Curmudgeon is offline

Default OT Energy saving question

drugs began to take hold. I remember "Phil L"
saying something like:

If the government thought there was any benifit in doing this, they would
have done it, there isn't so they haven't, unless you believe all the
bull**** about global warming, this is a natural trend and the govt have
seized on it as a way of making money, when in reality, there's feck all we
can or can't do as a species to change it one iota.
So saving energy doesn't really enter the equation I'm afraid....I doubt
that the 24/7 power stations which can't really be 'switched off' would stay
open at all if this were adopted nationally

Got anything else you know **** all about you'd like to pontificate on?

Stop talking out of your arse.
--

Dave