Posted to alt.engineering.electrical,alt.home.repair,comp.home.automation
Todd H. Todd H. is offline

Default Does an automatic shutoff energy saver light switch exist?

Got Chalk writes:

On Sun, 21 Jan 2007 18:44:42 -0500, John McGaw wrote:
I have a few low-end units, one in my garage, one in
the entry hall from the garage, and one in the laundry room and have and
no problem with any of them unless you include a seeming unwillingness
to work with a CF-only load.

What is a CF only load?

Compact fluorescent lightbulbs.

I have one of these deals as well and it's a bit annoying that it
won't work with bulbs that are too low a wattage (as in CF's).

Todd H.
http://toddh.net/