Posted to alt.home.repair
angelasg angelasg is offline

Default change two sink vanity top to single bowl

Thanks for the advice. I realize that, but I plan to be here for a
while. I'd rather have what's comfortable for me and then spend money
again when it's time to sell to put the two bowls back rather than have
to deal with the lack of counter space.

wrote:
But, on another note, have you considered other alternatives, like
adding a shelf or similar nearby? For resale value, people today like
baths with 2 sinks. And I would think going from 2 bowl to 1 bowl is
going to impact resale negatively, even if the 2 bowls are on a
relatively small vanity. Buyers will notice 1 vs 2 long before they
figure out any problems with counter top space.