Posted to sci.electronics.repair
sonyfan sonyfan is offline

Default I destroyed my television

Franc Zabkar wrote in
:

On Tue, 23 Jan 2007 01:55:09 GMT, "Mark & Mary Ann Weiss"
put finger to keyboard and composed:

"Art" wrote in message
m...
Glad you are so happy reading many of the books and publications
available for your entertainment and have the apparent available
cash flow to

destroy
your own possessions as you indicated. Hopefully you have a good
radio to listen for the next weather and/or security alerts.

TV is a tremendous time sink, and many people just get sucked into the
tube, aimlessly wasting their lives. I sold my television set in 1998
and have not watched any TV since then, ...

I realise that the OP is a troll, but I just have to ask, if you do
away with your TV, then how do you watch your DVDs?

- Franc Zabkar

I guess he can watch them on his PC.