Posted to alt.home.repair
Jack Jack is offline

Default water soaked hardwood floor

sonia wrote:
I kept one of my plants in the hardwood floor area and forgot to place
the plate at the bottom. After 2 weeks I realised my floor was soaked
with water and there were black stains on the floor?
Is there any remedy for it that I can do myself instead of hiring
contractors? I am very inexperienced in handy work, so please give me
thorough instructions to follow through. Your help will be highly
appreciated.

Removing that stain and refinishing the floor is not something a novice
with no experience can do!. I also would ant to know that any
contractor would know what he was doing.. Experience and knowing what
and how to use is a heap big factor here. When you get the cost you
might want to just cover the spot and live with it.
Jack