gradstdnt

Default Horizontal bandsaw question

Steve,

J&L has had their import 7x12 on sale for a while now at $439.
I have one of these and a buddy of mine just aquired one.
These are the best deal I could find on this size of saw.
If your in an area with lots of auctions, finding one second
hand can yield a better saw at a cheaper price with some
elbow grease required. It can also lead to a lot of time
spent looking for that great deal. Been there, done that.
All depends on what your priorities are. If your looking for
a decent saw without tracking down and rebuilding an old
one, check out the downloadable flyer page at.

http://www.jlindustrial.com/hotdeals...FEV MCQFC0IV0

Part number is BMMBS-71200M

No other connection with J&L besides a satisfied customer.

"SteveB" wrote in message news:wmUYb.1947$CQ6.39@fed1read05...
I was googling, and came up with Grizzly and Jet horizontal bandsaws in the
two to three hundred dollar price range. Should I opt for one that is a
little more, or just go with the HF standard? Anyone have any experience
with these brands? Can anyone suggest others in the three hundred dollar
range?

TIA

Steve