Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Homer J Simpson Homer J Simpson is offline

Default Audio cassette pinch roller - 11mm

"Remove _ for valid address" wrote in message

Alternatively, has anyone successfully machined down a larger
size (e.g. 13mm) on a lathe? My gut feeling is that rubber
is unlikely to machine down smoothly, though I've not tried.
Or maybe, if a VCR pinch roller of the right diameter existed
(is there a table of VCR model to diameter anywhere??) then
as these seem readily available, could one be cut down in
length?

You could try a razor blade as a cutting tool and very fine cuts.

--
..
..