Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Dave Dave is offline

Default I destroyed my television

"Sitre Magana" wrote in message
ps.com...

Art wrote:

The last time I listened to the radio I got so sick on Joshua Kadison -
Beautiful in my Eyes ...

I know this a troll post but I just can't help myself.

The reason you fail to appreciate radio or TV is that you put zero effort
into locating content that might interest or entertain you. I've got a TV
(yes! cable tv too!) which I rarely watch in real-time. I've identified a
few tasty morsels of content in the sea of reality-tv trash which I record
to be viewed later sans commercial interruptions. As far a radio goes, I
get a feed from my cable tv which gives me, oh, maybe 50 stations. I listen
to community radio music shows (reggae, some ska, heard an interesting
Puerto Rican music show the other day), plus my old standby, CBC-2 (I live
in Canada) which has some great shows and no advertisements. and there's
the odd time when I just spin the dial up and down to see what's out there.
It's not always good, but sometimes it IS good. To generalize as you have
illustrates your extreme stupidity.

You must be one lazy mutha'****a'.

When you go to the grocery store, do you just start filling your cart in the
aisle nearest door you came in, not bothering to read what's in any of the
cans/bags/boxes? You must've been very happy to stumble upon the twinkie
display right near the carts... it must be tough eating tomato paste every
meal.

I can't imagine what you might wear: it would really depend on which stores
are nearest the door you entered at the mall or which are nearest your
parking spot downtown. Likely pretty scary though... I keep thinking of the
cover of that Village People album way back when...

And your relationsips! I hope you don't live on a farm, as the nearest
"companions" would tend to be... well, let's not go there.

Back to the troll: your participation in internet newsgroups exposes the
bull**** nature of your quest for media purity. Go back in your hole, don't
bother replying.