Posted to rec.woodworking
J T J T is offline

Default "non-shop" stuff that's useful in the shop

Almost forgot.

Popsicle sticks. I highly useful item, for shims, building jigs,
and more.

Folding chair. One of the most valued things in the shop. Takes
little room folded up, and easily moved out of the way. And invaluable
for just sitting on and relaxing, letting a little classical music flow
thru the ears, smelling the sawdust, and just feeling good about life in
general. It's also very handy for sitting while using the router and
router table, and scross sww, but that's really just secondary to just
having it there to sit on and relaxing. Sometimes I wad up moving out
of my way every minute or so while I'm working on something (small
shop), but it's one of the last things I'd be willing to get rid of.

JOAT
Bugrit. Millennium hand AND shrimp.