Posted to alt.home.repair
# Fred # # Fred # is offline

Default countertop suggestions

" thetiler" wrote in message
forget a granite slab
install granite tile for a countertop it is less expensive and I need
some work
all the damn mexicans keep stealing my work because they keep under
bidding my estimates
if there is anyone who can help with my financial situation please
contact me asap.
I can be contacted though email
I am in south west florida

My old boss (owner of the business) never did any real work. He comes in to
check on us and read the newspaper or run around to bid on new jobs. He
doesn't work more than two hours a day, if at that.

So learn some Spanish and hire them as your employee or subcontractors. I'll
bet you get more projects that way not to mention more profit and less grunt
work.