Posted to alt.home.repair
Joseph Meehan Joseph Meehan is offline

Default "Pressure Washer Info"

R.M.R. wrote:
Howdy all. I'm not sure if I came to the right place, if not please
feel free to send me off in the right direction. What my question is
pertains to pressure washers. I've been think of buying one and do
some side work on the weekends. The budget is in the $500 dollar
range and been looking at some Honda's at Northern Tool. Knowing
nothing on the subject I thought it would be wise to first research
the matter before buying something I may not be satisfied with so if
anyone has experience with pressure washers, the makes and models to
buy or stay away from would be deeply appreciated or if one knows of
a group that can be more informative I like to know of it's
whereabouts... thanks

Ray,

Sorry I can't offer any specific suggestions, but in general I like
Honda equipment. I would also suggest not undervaluing the volume
specification (gallons per unit of time) It is not just a matter of the
pressure. Cheaper units tend to build up their pressure specification at
the expense of the volume.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia 's Muire duit