Old January 22nd 07, 02:34 PM posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Ted Ted is offline

Default Oval lathe in production!

Does anyone sell this machine in the United States? How much does it
cost? Are there any specs for the machine that are in English?

Dan Bollinger wrote:
The Volmer oval turning mechanism is in production as a complete lathe. This
design is high speed and zero vibration, unlike early oval mechanisms. If you've
ever been interested in oval turning now is the time to get one:

http://www.drechselzentrum.de/ovaldrehn.html

Volmer's website:
http://www.volmer---ovaldrehen.de/

I'm back at my oval lathe project after nearly a year hiatus:
http://www.claycritters.com/lathe/

Dan