Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Soy foods femminizing our boys?

"Johnny Hageyama" wrote in message
ups.com...

Japan may have the highest rate of soybean consumption in the world,
including for tofu, yet they have the same proportion of homosexual
people as other countries do, and the rate of breast cancer, which
tends to increase with estrogen levels, is lower. While the birthrate
is very low, about 1.4 children per married couple, that's much more
related to the changing culture (more wives work than before), not
lower sperm counts. Compared to Europeans and Africans, penis size for
Japanese averages 1" shorter, but that's related more to smaller
overall size than high soy intake. Age of puberty for Japanese has
also been older, but this is genetic (in my case almost 17, which is
freaky even for Asian, but the same happened to my wife, who's not.).

Facts and logic will get you nowhere in newsgroups.