Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Sitre Magana Sitre Magana is offline

Default I destroyed my television

I got cable t.v. and watched it for a couple of hours and got so bored
with the programming that I threw a bowling ball through my television.
I then took the bowling ball and smashed the tv into about 20 different
pieces. I called my cable operator and told them that I wanted to
cancel. They asked me why I am cancelling the service and all I told
them that I had better not receive another bill from them. I hung up
the phone. Cable T.V. is nothing more than 100 dollars a month for NYPD
Blue reruns.

With all the money that I am saving I can put it toward food. I bought
a bunch of twinkies and oreos and used them to fill the void once left
by my 27 inch TV.

Whenever I start get bored I just start eating.