Posted to rec.woodworking
Puckdropper Puckdropper is offline

Default Best saw to cut plywood for furniture

Scott wrote in
:

*snip*

The table saw is a Delta shopmaster, nothing fancy. I bought it a few
years ago when building a shed, have used it since cutting up pine
boards with just the stock blade it came with.

Probably time to get a sharp blade. You'll probably need to replace the
blade this time, but if you get a good quality one you can get it
sharpened.

I've had the TS I have now for about 2 years, and just made a few cuts
here and there and it's about time to change the blade. I really should
do that before I use it next.

Puckdropper