Santa Cruz Mike

Default Cliff's Magic Bowl -10 inch OD 30 inch OD Circumference

On Thu, 19 Feb 2004 03:28:37 GMT, BottleBob
wrote:

Santa Cruz Mike wrote:

The bowl is round... nothing tricky or deceptive.

Bob.. should I send you the model for verification.... can't let Cliff
see it though?

Mike:

If you wish. Parasolid would be best, but iges will probably do.

--
BottleBob
http://home.earthlink.net/~bottlbob

Parasolid txt or binary?

I'll send you a model and a .pdf print with dimensions.

Mike

Cliff's Homework for this year: Cliff's bowl has a 10 unit/inch
outside diameter and a 30 unit/inch outer circumference and a 5
unit/inch depth. The diameters have a .005 inch tolerance. And no
Virginia PI does not equal 3.00000. So how does Cliff make this bowl?