Posted to alt.home.repair
Tom The Great Tom The Great is offline

Default Just primer, not paint

On Sun, 21 Jan 2007 16:13:35 -0500, NickySantoro
wrote:

On Sat, 20 Jan 2007 18:56:41 -0500, Tom The Great
wrote:

On 20 Jan 2007 11:59:47 -0800, wrote:

Hi,

I have primed the walls in the room that I intended to paint white
(Glidden gripper) and it looks just great. Can I leave it as it is or
am I better off (and why) putting on a coat of paint?

Thanks!

Aaron Fude

imho,

I've found that primer's design for a 'attachable' surface for paint,
also allows for attachment of dust, and dirt.

Just my observations.

tom @
www.Consolidated-Loans.info

Give this man a cheroot! The term is "tooth" and the primer will start
to look funky soon. Primer is primer and finish coats are finish
coats. They each have their job and are not interchangeable.

Thank you, I tried to remember the right word.

tom