Posted to alt.home.repair
Bill Stock Bill Stock is offline

Default OK to put wire mesh on the inside of roof vents?

"EXT" wrote in message
anews.com...
Most animals have no problems with organic natural smells such as
excrement, ammonia (urine), probably perfume and so on, what they do have
problems coping with are chemical smells that they are not used to. Since
you cannot use flammable fluids, the trick is to find a powerful chemical
type door that drives them out plus one that you can live with as it will
leak into the house.

Thanks, I'm not too crazy about cologne myself, allergies. If I lose any
more sleep, I'll be taking my pellet gun up to the attic.