Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Completely OT- Legal tender

John Rumm wrote:
Needless to say feature creep has set in and the rule now seems to
mean that it will be within four miles of a fatal road accident -
which does not have to be on the same road, and any accident will do.

Now that is interesting. The road our estate connects to has a speed
camera. I've lived here for 23 years and never seen any kind of accident on
that road, let alone a fatack.

BTW. You can't have an RTA (Road Traffic Accident) anymore according to my
paramedic daughter. You have to have a RTC (Road Traffic Collision)
instead.

Apparently the insurance companies SPIT have influenced the Govmint to
change the terminology. An 'accident' is someone's fault and someone is to
blame, so they have to pay out.

--
Dave
The Medway Handyman