Posted to misc.consumers.house
Speedy Jim Speedy Jim is offline

Default Replacing grinding circulation pump of heating system

Esche wrote:

Thanks for the advice.

It worked out. In fact, a year earlier a heating guy replaced two other
pumps. so I was able to compare.

I am not sure whether it is coincidence or not, but one of my other
zones doesn't seem to warm up as fast as it used to. It might be
related to having the first time this winter freezing temperatures. But
that zone has now trouble to make it over 60. I did quite some
bleeding. Any suggestions regarding this?

Thanks in advance,
Wilko

That could be tough to diagnose. Might be related to not enough flow
(obstruction or pump problem), lower boiler temp, not enough radiator
surface.
I don't think it could be answered without actually being there..

Jim