Posted to alt.home.repair
Banty Banty is offline

Default Preventing Floor Damage Due to Refrigerator

In article , mm says...

On 18 Jan 2007 12:02:21 -0800, "BobK207" wrote:

Bewildered wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...
Hello,
Just purchased my first house and it has beautiful wood floors in the
kitchen. This concerns me a little when it comes to refrigerator
leaks.

I have never had floor problems under the fridge, but nonetheless, I
would say that one never sees the floor under the fridge, and no one
ever moves the fridge to another location, so I would just let nature
and mechanics take their course.

Best thing: rip up the damn sticks - they don't belong in the kitchen, and put
in a nice tile floor.

Well, that's *my* opinion :-)

This trend is going the way of carpet in the bathrooms. (Remember that?)

Banty