Posted to alt.home.repair
foz_m foz_m is offline

Default Vacuum Cleaner Sucked my Socks

Thanks a lot Dan G I could pull my Socks out. Vacuum Cleaner works
great now!!!!

Thanks again

DanG wrote:
You will need to go at least as far as changing the brush, but you
will probably need to go further.

Go to this site: http://www.eureka.com/servlet/FindOwnersGuide

I did find this: 7700-7900 at
http://www.eureka.com/servlet/FindOwnersGuide

You will need the model number from the silver plate, not some
fancy writing on the machine. I found no information on a model
7975.
WHERE DO I FIND MY MODEL NUMBER? The model number on the cleaner
is located on a silver metallic-colored rating plate that is
placed in an area that can be found easily, usually on the back or
bottom of the cleaner. In the example of the rating plate on the
right, notice that the model is "4335" and the type is "DX". You
would enter "4335DX" (without the double quotes) in the box above.

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DanG

"foz_m" wrote in message
oups.com...
Please explain a little more that what you wrote. How can I
remove the
socks? I am using Eureka 7975 Smart Vac. Will I need to unscrew
the
entire Vac to pull my Socks out?
Please explain

Thanks

trainfan1 wrote:
foz_m wrote:

Hi
While I was Vacummins today using Hose mode feature, my
Vacuum cleaner
sucked my socks. Its Eureka Smart Vac cleaner . Any idea how
to repair?

Thanks
Foz_m

Remove the socks. Seriously... there should be no other
problem.

Rob