Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Mark & Mary Ann Weiss Mark & Mary Ann Weiss is offline

Default URGENT: ISO IXFN55N50 MOSFET Devices -- US Supplier, Small QTY Needed

"Ole Geisler" wrote in message
On Sun, 21 Jan 2007 05:30:33 GMT, "Mark & Mary Ann Weiss"
wrote:

If someone is familiar with a US supplier for these, I would greatly
appreciate hearing from you. I'll check back here periodically. Thanks.

The IRF FA57SA50LC should be compatible, and can be bought at Digikey

http://catalog.digikey.com/scripts/d...e=FA57SA50LC-N

Thanks for bringing this upgraded version to my attention. The price is
considerably less than the other device, too. Since these appear in parallel
pairs, I'll plan to replace its sibling when making the repair.
Oddly enough, Digi-Key is out of stock on this item as well... perhaps some
other supplier might have ready stock, hopefully.