Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Art Art is offline

Default Repairing a laptop charger

Buy another power supply form the vendor.
"ency" wrote in message
oups.com...
Well, my first charger was broken down a short time ago and i bought a
new one but it's also broken now. when i plug it, it doesn't work but
when i shake it strongly then starts to work. I checked the power
cable but it's ok, i also opened it and controlled all the soldered
parts but no problem. Only a sizzling from condenser. Checking the web
found that there might be a problem with SRC or condenser, i tried to
solder anode and cathode of the SRC ( i thought no problem will
accure) but there was a small explotion
I checked the circuit there isn't much damage. What can i do now?