Posted to uk.d-i-y,cam.misc

Default Saving the planet

Roland Perry wrote:
In message , at 09:34:12 on
Thu, 18 Jan 2007, The Natural Philosopher remarked:
Double glazing cannot be incorporated into lead lights and applied
'glazing bars' looks crap. So almost certainly your SG units will be
more expensive, cos they are hand made specials.

What you can do (and I have some DG patio doors, and about a third of
the other windows in my house like this) is make a double glazing unit
that has a traditional sheet of lead lights in between. This has the
added advantage that they are easier to clean, and it looks good too!

That is actually a very good idea..like a triple glazed unit eh?