Posted to alt.building.construction,alt.home.repair
Goomba38 Goomba38 is offline

Default countertop suggestions

Raider Bill wrote:

I have been putting in ceramic tile counter tops in my rentals for
years. Never have had any problems. I have them in my house and will
never have anything else. You will have grout lines, things break if
dropped on them but they are beautiful, easy to do and cheap.

I hate tile counter tops. It looks dated, it sounds unnecessarily "loud"
when dishes laid down on it. You can't use the counter to roll dough out
on. There are just way tooo many reasons I'd never have tile.