Posted to alt.building.construction,alt.home.repair
JerseyMike JerseyMike is offline

Default countertop suggestions

"Sacramento Dave" wrote in message
. net...
Your right Most people that bring up the issue of sealing Granite have

there
heads up there ass so far, they don't even know anything about it, spout

off
second hand information. Well hears the facts clean the counter tops off

do
a really good job the same principal to clean any counter material , Now

the
hard part put the sealer on a rag spread around let it dry ( doesn't take
long) Now how often about every seven months to a year, If you seal it to
often it can dull the finish. I've had Granite in my house for three years
not one stain not one problem beyond a doubt the best counter top I've

ever
had. Most people that find the faults in Granite are basically to cheap to
buy it.

OK...question how does it stand up to things such as heat or cracking or
chipping?? say a pot or dish or glass or coffee mug was dropped from either
cabinet height or something like that? is it repairable??
excuse the questions please, but i'd rather hear fom people who have this
ytpe of knowledge rather that a salesman or business owner pushing something
for the $$$.

mike......