Posted to uk.d-i-y
Aidan Aidan is offline

Default Completely OT- Legal tender

On Jan 19, 5:00 pm, "Clive George" wrote:

I've asked you more than once now to explain how your belief that Heinlein's
quote supports you. Care to try again? Heinlein supports me - he's saying
that it's far more likely that the stamps are being chucked away with SAE
than they're being systematically stolen.

Ah, now I see the other mistake you are making.

I've asked you more than once now to explain how your belief that Heinlein's
quote supports you.

Not my belief, Hanlon/Heinlein was introducd by you and I disagree,
always have. If you re-read, you won't find that I said that anywhere.
You've misunderstood. I think the stamps were pocketed, the simplest
and most likely explanation.

Translation ; I'm considerably cleverer than you............

Unfortunately it appears that this is the case.

That seems to have gone way over your head, too.

BTW Is it pretentious to say something and claim it's a classical allusion?

If it was, probably.