Posted to alt.home.repair
Jeff Wisnia Jeff Wisnia is offline

Default Neighbors' door

Dean wrote:
..Not to mention I got slapped for playing with the other
neighbor Ladys' cat while drinking wine!!LOL,,no lie,,was almost 2
weeks ago.. Riesling and insane Strawberry Blondes just do'nt mix for
Me I guess..One minute She was showing Me a photo album and the next
minute,,,whap! AND,,the cat bit Me..
Dean

Methinks you were playing with the wrong pussy. G

With that thought, and the copius amount of plumbing advice found on
this newsgroup, the following lim seems somewhat OT:

His lordship is frenziedly plumbing,
A barmaid whose pussy is humming!
Since he pleasured her ****,
With the first load he shot,
She'll rejoice in the lord's second coming!

Jeff

--
Jeffry Wisnia
(W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)