Posted to alt.home.repair
Joseph Meehan Joseph Meehan is offline

Default Neighbors' door

Doug Miller wrote:
In article , "Joseph Meehan"
wrote:
Funny thing, I had to help a neighbor brake into her home a few
days ago. Her 2 year old was inside and had locked the glass storm
door when she had gone out to get the mail. As it turned out the
method you used was the one that worked the easiest and least damage
in that case.

Heard about a mom who handled the same situation very neatly: told
the kid, "Oh, too bad, now you can't get out." Kid unlocked the door
instantly.

I think that would have worked well with a kid a little older, this one
was not up to talking yet. I doubt if she knew how to lock or unlock a
door.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia 's Muire duit