Posted to uk.d-i-y
George George is offline

Default Legal Tender - Revisited

"The Medway Handyman" wrote in message
. uk...
Alas, I had no time to go to the bank & get the required change, so I

can't
**** off the muppets at the parking office.

However I am a contractor to the local council, albeit only three jobs in
the last year.

Next job I get (and all subsequent ones) will have a £30 'Transport

Charge'
added to the bill. They just pay what I invoice them for, so I will end

up
in a profit situation.

I'm seriously thinking of standing as an independent ward councillor, just
to cause panic, chaos & disorder.

--
Dave
The Medway Handyman

Since you have a contract with the council,have you thought of asking them
for a universal parking permit stating work is being done for the council?