Posted to free.uk.diy.home,uk.d-i-y
David Hansen David Hansen is offline

Default Telephone / Modem / Fax Plugs ?

On Fri, 19 Jan 2007 09:32:38 -0000 someone who may be
"the_constructor" wrote this:-

Following an accident yesterday in the computer room, inwhich I tripped over
the telephone lead to my newly installed (had machine for ages) Fax machine
and ripping the wires the plug that goes into the back of the machine, can
anyone tell me what the ref number of these small plugs are please so that I
can make a new lead up.

As well to buy a new lead. If you don't have the tools to make the
connection then any lead you make will be iffy. Maplin have been
mentioned, Netshop will make up leads for you though there is
probably the lead you want on

http://www.netshop.co.uk/productslis...loffer= False

--
David Hansen, Edinburgh