Posted to uk.d-i-y
Doctor Drivel Doctor Drivel is offline

Default Part P again - I invite you to sign my Petition to the Prime Minister

"Roger Mills" wrote in message
A few weeks ago, in the discussion about nominating Part P for Radio 4's
Christmas Repeal award, the suggestion was made that an alternative
approach would be to raise a No. 10 petition - which I have duly done. I am
aware that there is already one about abolishing Building Regs in general -
but that one doesn't have a prayer, and mine is far more specific.

You can find it at http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/Part-P-Review/

You would be better trying to get the planning laws rolled back so we can
build on open subsidised fields. This lowers land values and hence house
prices too, and stop this over-priced housing tread mill of a crisis we are
permanently in; that produces tiny pokey homes,