Posted to free.uk.diy.home,uk.d-i-y

Default Telephone / Modem / Fax Plugs ?

In article ,
the_constructor wrote:
Following an accident yesterday in the computer room, inwhich I tripped
over the telephone lead to my newly installed (had machine for ages)
Fax machine and ripping the wires the plug that goes into the back of
the machine, can anyone tell me what the ref number of these small
plugs are please so that I can make a new lead up. It is a 6 pin plug.
I am not talking about the 631a plug that fits the BT socket, I am
talking about the one that fits the other end. A supplier address etc
would be most welcomed as well please.

I think you'll find it difficult to source such a plug (RG 11) singly, and
they're not easy to fit without the correct tools.

The same lead is used for most cordless phone base stations and modems and
is available from Maplin etc for a few quid.

--
*'ome is where you 'ang your @ *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.