Posted to uk.d-i-y,cam.misc

Default Saving the planet

Alex Selby wrote:
The Natural Philosopher wrote:

My real thrust was at those people who have bought a nice solid
(literally) walled Victorian property, find it chilly, and costing a
lot to make snug, and instantly go out and fit DG.

The real point is that after whacking in loft insulation and SEALING
it against draughts in the loft,and putting weatherstrip on the
windows and doors, the very next think is to line the walls.

And possibly the floor.

Yes yes, I am completely sold on all that. You are preaching to the
converted. I was just talking about DG and I wanted to fix the
calculation.

Sorry I meant to say that more graciously. I think you do us a service
by illuminating these issues.

I don't do gracious meself anyway, so no problems

Alex