Posted to alt.home.repair
terry terry is offline

Default Soy foods femminizing our boys?

Eric in North TX wrote:

On another note; I've decided after a lifetime of observing people I
know: High testosterone males throw girls, low testosterone males throw
boys. I used to think (and still haven't discounted) that it was Gods
way of enlightening womanizers (by letting them be the father of the
girls the future womanizers would be pursuing)

..
Eric: Interesting you should say that!!!!!!

Our neighbour (has now departed this earth; and without speaking ill of
the dead, he was bit of a 'Big feeling' fellow as we say here) was once
bemoaning the fact that he had four daughters and no son.

We, at the time had two daughters who were good friends of the four
next door.

With some irritation I finally said "Well you know Bill it's the father
that determines the sex of the children", which I understood to be
true?

Only a few years later with our two girls well into their teens we had
a son! You should have seen Bill's expression! That son now 28,
independent and working overseas.