Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve B Steve B is offline

Default HAHA - FIXED IT MYSELF!!!!: Furnace blows but does not heat (intermittent problem)

"Cheri" gserviceatinreachdotcom wrote in message
. ..

Steve B wrote in message ...
My toothpick repair is still working, and I go tomorrow to buy a smart
valve, which I shall replace according to his instructions, saving

myself
$300 to $400 in labor.

Which is cheap. In my prime, I charged $850 per hour for my services.

Steve.

Good for you Steve. I think it's always good when a homeowner can do
their own repairs. It saves a lot of grief IMO.

Cheri

I fixed my oven for $62, and the oven guy wanted $350.

Steve