Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Sofie Sofie is offline

Default Prima Plazma T.V. sound, no raster.

Dani:
What a "great deal" you have with Prima...... does it take equally long to
get reimbursed for warranty work? If so, it is time to move-on.
Unless you can easily track down generic problems that can be solved with
generic parts I would tell the Prima owners that bring stuff into you to
repair that you can NOT fix because of lack of support.... to deal with
Prima directly and also the store they bought the equipment from..... it
won't take too long for the retailers that handle this crap to move-on also.
Daniel Sofie
Electronics Supply & Repair
- - - - - - -

"Dani" wrote in message
oups.com...
I do warranty, & extended warranty for Prima Worldwide, but can't get
any help, or even get
a hold of a human to order parts, or get tech help. If I order parts,
months pass, & no contact
from them! Not even sure if any parts are available.

Model # PS-42T8, no picture, or raster, just sound. Just a couple of
months out of warranty.
I can only find M # PS42T8 Service Manual on their site. Anyone work on
these units before?
Thanks, Dani.