Posted to uk.d-i-y
Roger Mills Roger Mills is offline

Default Part P again - I invite you to sign my Petition to the Prime Minister

Roger Mills wrote:

So are you going to sign it (on the basis that it at least helps to
educate the public)?

yes, already have. But it refused to accept it with no email addy.

NT

Yes, it will! They have to send you an email containing a unique URL for you
to click on to prove that you are 'genuine'.

If you're worried about your email address being abused, can't you make one
up for this pupose? I use
- which comes to
my email account, but I shall know who to blame if any spam arrives at it!
--
Cheers,
Roger