Posted to alt.home.repair
Eric in North TX Eric in North TX is offline

Default Soy foods femminizing our boys?

For example, if your baby gets colic from cow's milk,
do you switch him to soy milk? Don't even think about it. His
phytoestrogen level will jump to 20 times normal.
He may not reach puberty till much later than normal.

I can only tell you that my oldest son had colic and had to be switched
to soy.
The result, if any, was the opposite. He matured pretty much on time,
and if anything had to be scolded for womanizing. He finally settled
down and has 2 lovely daughters.
On another note; I've decided after a lifetime of observing people I
know: High testosterone males throw girls, low testosterone males throw
boys. I used to think (and still haven't discounted) that it was Gods
way of enlightening womanizers (by letting them be the father of the
girls the future womanizers would be pursuing)