Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Leonard Caillouet Leonard Caillouet is offline

Default Planned Obselescence....A Good Thing?

"Too_Many_Tools" wrote in message
oups.com...
And with it is the age of artificially cheap electronics...

Hmm, I thought they were genuinely cheap...LOL.

Please pay attention to your posting style. I don't care whether you top
post, bottom post or embed posts, but you could trim to make them easier to
read. Trying to dig out a few lines from several pages of drivell makes it
very hard to follow a thread. Also, the cross posting is likely not
necessary. If you read all of those groups and a comment make sense in the
context of the discussion in that group, then fine. It is rarely necessary
to contimue cross posting and rare that a comment make sense in all of the
groups at the same time, however.

Leonard

It has removed 21740 spam emails to date.
Try SPAMfighter for free now!