Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon Leon is offline

Default Delta 422L discontinued

"Lowell Holmes" wrote in message
news:A7Brh.1171$Hc5.283@trnddc03...

B&D has a history of messing up their product lines. I remember when B&D
was not junk, but a quality product line.

I remember that also. .... Man, you are old. ;~)

I have a shop full of Delta, Rockwell, and Porter Cable tools, but I have
purchased a Jet band saw and a Jet jointer this year. I recently bought a
PC 4" trim saw (an overpriced delightful saw) because I'm sure they will
discontinue it. The quality is too high for them to keep it. If they have
a tool you've been wanting, you might want to go ahead and buy it while
you can. :-)

PC still makes the SpeedBloc finish sander. You may want to grab that one
if you don't have one. Little on it has changed.