Posted to rec.woodworking
[email protected] dalemeyer@comcast.net is offline

Default Ridgid table saw

Bob Pilsucki wrote:
I'm thinking about getting a Ridgid table saw. I recently moved from
Northern VA to Maine and gave my son all my stationary ww tools (Delta
and Jet). Anybody out there using a Ridgid? Any problems or praise about it?

Seems like the Ridgid has a great lifetime guarantee.

Any insight appreciated.

Bob

I have been using mine for about a year. It is great, I now own the
tablesaw, 24 volt hammerdrill, sawsall, circlar saw system and just
bought the router, RIDGID does it right. And who else has a lifetime
guarantee. Also chech out the Ridgid woodworking forums. Good points on
the saw from others.