Posted to uk.d-i-y
Peter Scott Peter Scott is offline

Default Low energy light bulbs - comparison

I'm sort of answering my own question. I have found three sites that
have more detailed information on them including colour temperature and
physical size:
www.lightbulbs-direct.com
www.bltdirect.com
www.yourwelcome.co.uk

Der...

That'll teach me to check *again* on Google before I post! Anyway, I
hope someone might find the addresses useful. I guess a faq is not needed?

If not would people be willing to share their findings? I would be happy
to put together a spreadsheet and recordset of the findings if they
appeared to be consistent and useful (maybe I'll regret saying that!). I
could put this on my website with a link on the faq or it might go on
the faq itself.

What do people think?

Peter Scott