Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dave Liquorice Dave Liquorice is offline

Default Wall Wart Tidy

On Thu, 18 Jan 2007 02:01:53 GMT, The Medway Handyman wrote:

Is there a standard off the shelf wall wart tidy?

The only thing I can think of is an individually switched extension lead
attached to the wall and some cable ties for the wires. The sheds have
them with up to 6 sockets. I go for the individually switched type so you
can turn 'em off when not in use.

I guess you could also mount it on a box and put the wires in the box and
have slots/holes or WHY you drop the phones and things into when being
charged.

--
Cheers
Dave. pam is missing e-mail