Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
[email protected] l.vanderloo@rogers.com is offline

Default Tip: Sanding inside cylinder

Ohh Arch you have to remind me, ...................many years ago

Neighbor boys 2 doors down from us had this thing going for a while,
take a straw and stick it into the backend of a frog and blow them up,
they found it funny when those frogs were trying to dive down and
couldn't make it, then one time one boy didn't have quite enough air,
and yes you already guessed it, inhaled through the straw, wasn't
exactly air, and it also was the end of their game.

Have fun and take care
Leo Van Der Loo

Arch wrote:
Thanks for the tip, Gerald. I'll use it.

Hint: If you ever blow the dust out with your breath, don't inhale with
the straw inside like I did only once.

Turn to Safety, Arch
Fortiter