Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Delta 422L discontinued

mew wrote:
Howdy. I had the Delta 422L on order at woodworker supply and they
called today saying that Delta had discontinued it. They are offering
the Dewalt 716 with a free laser to compensate for the 1 month I have
waited and then come up dry (sounds like my love life). Has anyone
heard why Delta would discontinue this saw?
Thanks,
Mike

No idea, but is sounds like a trade worth considering. I haven't heard
anything but good about the DW716. I saw that Amazon is no longer
carrying the Delta, and they are usually one of the first to bail if a
product is discontinued. BTW, the Delta is still available in many
places if you had your heart set on that one.

I noticed that prices were all over for the Delta, so I would make sure
my trade would be "apples to apples".

Robert