Posted to alt.home.repair
HerHusband HerHusband is offline

Default Custom Shower Floor

Lenny,

I will be tossing the shower/tub surround unit and building from scratch
a fully enclosed, floor to ceiling shower only, with a low or no
stepover, in the same space using the existing plumbing layout.

I'd recommend you visit the John Bridge tiling forum. You'll find lots of
helpful advice there.

You may also want to read the thread I posted a few years back detailing
our various tiling projects, including a large 6'x6' curbless shower we
built using the Kerdi system. I posted lots of photo's.

Here's the address (all one line, watch the word wrap):

http://www.johnbridge.com/vbulletin/...ad.php?t=12876
&highlight=anthony%27s+house

Anthony