Posted to rec.woodworking
Mortimer Schnerd, RN Mortimer Schnerd, RN is offline

Default Ridgid table saw

Bob Pilsucki wrote:
I'm thinking about getting a Ridgid table saw. I recently moved from
Northern VA to Maine and gave my son all my stationary ww tools (Delta
and Jet). Anybody out there using a Ridgid? Any problems or praise about it?

Seems like the Ridgid has a great lifetime guarantee.

I've got a TS2424 that I've owned for several years and never had cause to
regret buying. Mine has the steel top with cast iron wings. I've tricked it
out quite a bit. If it has a weakness it'd be the fence isn't all it could be.
A lot of bang for the buck. As for the warranty, I've never need to use it.

http://home.carolina.rr.com/jayhanig/table%20saw1.jpg

If you read negative feedback, consider the source. Make sure the reviewer
actually has owned or used one extensively.

BTW, congratulations on spelling the name correctly. That's more than many of
the regulars here can do.

--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN
mschnerdatcarolina.rr.com