Posted to uk.d-i-y
Colin Wilson Colin Wilson is offline

Default Part P again - I invite you to sign my Petition to the Prime Minister

Are you saying that *all* petitions are a waste of time, just because there
are a few frivolous ones?

Pretty much so, its a way of pretending the poor minority not in power
have *some* say in what happens.

Personally, I did this one...

http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/HonestyInOffice/

-----
We the undersigned petition the Prime Minister to Enforce honesty and
impartiality in Government.

Prevent politicians from receiving an income from any source other than
a company they own or personal investments / family trust funds.

Open their bank accounts to public scrutiny - allow only UK bank
accounts to be held.

After their term is complete, pay them for a further six months but only
allow them to work for charities / non-profit (not lobbyist)
organisations.
-----